Built in 1922 with an opening class of 69 students, Marconi School was used until 1958. In 1992 the school was restored.
From Rossburn, go approximately 5 km (3 miles) north on PR264 to the junction of PR577, and east 17 km (11 miles) on PR577; watch for a sign indicating where to turn left (north), then proceed approx. 1.6 km (1 mile) north.
204-859-2762, 204-859-2604 or 204-859-2429