Lakedale Holy Ghost Ukrainian Catholic Church and Bell Tower
The first Ukrainian settlers to the Lakedale District arrived in 1899?1900. In 1904, under the leadership of Father A. Delaray, the present church was built. Services are still held here, with the building and graveyard being faithfully maintained by members.
9 km (5?1/2 miles) northeast of Angusville (east of PR476); follow signs.