St. Elijah Romanian Orthodox Church and Romanian Folk House
St. Elijah Romanian Orthodox Church is the only church of its kind in North America, together with a traditional Romanian home. The church was built in 1908 and is a replica of Romanian Orthodox churches in Bukovyna, with a simple rectangular shape with a rounded end, interior sculptured rafters, processional crosses and icons. The house, built in 1906, is typically Romanian in construction, with the characteristic deep?sloping roof on all four sides with rounded, shingled corners.
Five km (3 miles) north (PR592) and 1 km (3/4 mile) west of Inglis.