St. Margaret’s Anglican Church
Constructed by volunteers between April and May 1940, St Margaret’s was served by missionaries known as “Bishop’s Messengers” for 39 years. Then, Rev. Squires was followed by Rev. Lamb, until the service of deconsecration in 2003 marked the church’s closing. A complete history is housed in this municipally?designated heritage building.
Located just west of PTH10 at the south end of town.
Terri, 204?545?2069 or Bob, 204?545?2204