St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church
This is the oldest Ukrainian Catholic parish in the area, with the first service held in 1902 in a private home. A log church was built in 1904, replaced by the current structure in 1933. The church features the prominent central dome and vivid interior iconography typical of all such churches in the area. Call for information or to arrange a tour.
From Sandy Lake, travel 5 km (3 miles) east on PTH45, then 10 km (6 miles) south on Ozerna Road.