Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church (1917)
The first priest in the area, a French Oblate, ministered to local Aboriginal peoples during the 1850s. His successor provided spiritual guidance to the early settlers and the church was built. Now, it is used only for special occasions. Look for a small circular window in the facade.
From PTH45, take PR566 7.2 km (4.5 miles) north to PR470, 8 km (5 miles) east on PR470 and then 2 km (1?1/4 miles) north.