The Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Winnipegosis Farm Church)

Built in 1905, this building is historically significant not only as a pioneer church and cemetery but also as the first church in the area to be incorporated in the Ukrainian Catholic Churches of Winnipeg Archeparchy. This site includes the church, a bell tower, a large wooden cross, a cemetery with more than 156 graves, and a cairn erected in 1995.

Located in the R.M of Mossey approximately 6.4 km (4 miles) southeast of Winnipegosis at the corner of PR105 W and PR178 N